Thursday, September 8, 2011

To blog or not to blog: my (tentative) decision.

It has been more than a month since my last post, and a lot (!) has happened in that time. I’ve thought about this blog off and on. Some days I felt that I should just pull the plug [excuse my disgusting metaphor] and at other times I felt I would regret that action.


It is strange how attached I’ve become to my writing, flaws and all!


My decision, therefore, is NOT to scrap the blog but to see if I can possibly enhance it. [**Insert feelings of insecurity here**]


Here’s my dilemma: I need a job something fierce. And as I’m a senior in college this year my classes are set up strangely. I have morning classes, afternoon classes, and evening classes nearly every day, which doesn’t bode well for finding employment. On top of all that, there’s a good chance I will need to find an internship this semester which will fill up any possible time for work.


Ah, the college life. Such a frustrating flexible time in life!
SO I’ve been brainstorming. I’ve thought of some ways to possibly improve my blogging and perhaps make it into a small source of revenue eventually. If you have any suggestions, my inbox and comment section are COMPLETELY at your disposal. . . I can use all the help I can get.


Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment